The Department of Veterans Affairs
Honolulu Regional Office
IAW provides the following duties for Honolulu Regional Office:
- Extracting paperwork from files
- Reading orally documents such as invoices, handwritten documents, medical evidence, etc.
- Labeling files and organizing files
- Making copies and faxing
- Assisting with navigating VBA programs that are not compatible with assistive technology
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Monitoring and Evaluating Vaccination Coverage and Exemptions among School Children
IAW provides technical and analytical assistance for the Assessment Branch in CDC’s Immunization Services Division (ISD), for conducting evaluations, surveys, research, and analytical studies evaluating vaccination coverage.
ZIKA outbreak/ Technical and Scientific support in NCEZID/DSR
IAW provides Microbiological, Technical, and Laboratory Services to support the Zika Outbreak:
- Perform centralized specimen and package receiving, accessioning, laboratory processing including performance and documentation of quality control procedures
- Provide specific guidance to other CDC researchers and to participate in BCFB projects from inception to completion including data presentation in scientific meetings and peer-reviewed publications
Prescription Drug Overdose (PDO)
IAW provides surveillance and Data Management to support interventions that prevent people from becoming dependent on and potentially overdosing on prescription opioid:
- Provide guidance to Division of Unintentional Injury Prevention, Congress, CDC and HHS.
- Provide advanced level SAS programming and Microsoft SQL database expertise.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate surveillance strategies relating to IT and data process.
CDC Cloud Development
IAW develops, test and demonstrate innovative cloud tools and services for Toxicology Data Management. Our support enables CDC to leverage cloud technology to access, view, manage, process, present and dissemi ate its large dataset in a cost-effective n way. Our support includes development of Cloud Solution to include:
- Build cloud tools and services on the Amazon Web Services platform
- Design and develop user-friendly graphical user interfaces for various types and level users
- Build data warehouse with a variety of datasets views.
United States Air Force
Logistics Module Legacy Systems (LOGMOD)
Our support included Program Management and Quality Assurance to ensure planned quality objectives are met and tailor quality standards and process to capture process improvement opportunities.
Facility Information Management Information Technology Support
IAW provides System Analyst and Helpdesk Technician support to networking architecture of the medical group.
Business Enterprise Support Strategic Communication (STRATCOM)
IAW provides the Air Force Program Enterprise Office Business and Enterprise Systems (AFPEO BES) located at Gunter AFB, AL with administrative support services for strategic communications to ensure that the right information is delivered to BES audiences—BES employees, BES customers, BES stakeholders — sponsors, functional management, project teams, and Program Managers.
Department of Defense Education Activity (DoDEA)
Network & System Administration Support
IAW provides enterprise level Network, System Administration and SharePoint Administration technical and engineering services for delivering reliable, secure, high-performing and cost-effective networks and services to DODEA students, teachers, and staff in Okinawa, JA and Sembach, GE.
Knowledge Management for US Army Cadet Command
lAW advises and assist the USACC KMO Chief Knowledge Officer (CKO) in the implementation of the USACC KM Strategic Plan and command innovations performed through the combination of Knowledge Management Principles, Process Improvement, Performance Management, and Data and Content Management. Conduct research and analysis; provide recommendations and assistance on the implementation of KM and USACC strategic objectives and goals; establishment of KM enterprise best practices, development of organizational knowledge flows and content management policies, studies and related analysis; conduct business process analysis; and recommend courses of action for process improvements.